*An exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the growth and development of the UK’s leading Hybrid-Cloud and Colocation solutions provider*
Pulsant is a hybrid cloud specialist and the creator of the UK’s edge computing platform which provides access to secure and scalable hybrid cloud and colocation solutions to businesses in every region of the UK.
Pulsant’s comprehensive portfolio of cloud, colocation and networking solutions helps ensure the security, compliance and resilience of business-critical applications. It’s network of regional edge data centres deliver high speed, low latency coverage to 95% of the UK population.
Established in 1995, Pulsant has more than 25 years of experience working with organisations across the private and public sectors to help achieve their IT ambitions. The unprecedented development of our business and client solution sets has created the demand to complement our continued growth strategy through the creation of a focussed New Business function.
Whilst we also have a Client Account Management sales function, these roles sit within our New Business Sales team - and will lead the acquisitional growth of targeted client sectors and propositions, specifically hybrid-cloud, colocation, connectivity and edge computing solutions.
We will achieve this through professional sales engagement, creating an outstanding and differentiating client experience.
Whilst enabled through demand generation initiatives, it is paramount you possess the skills and experience to self-generate, replicate and create new opportunity to sustain a pipeline of sales opportunity conducive to monthly and quarterly performance targets.
· Identify, qualify, mature and secure new business opportunities through an in-depth understanding of the sales and customer buying process, consultative approach to understanding client need, solution articulation and value creation
· Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual recurring revenue sales targets
· Build and maintain an appropriate value/volume/matured sales pipeline
· Develop and lead new business campaign activity
· Create customer value through visibility and interaction
· Adopt and embrace professional sales governance standards
Skills & Experience
- Professional competency: New business, customer solution sales
- Experience: Relevant solution technologies
- Customer profile: Corporate/SME, Public Sector
· Professional outcomes driven new business sales experience
· Track record of delivering new growth through strategic selling, effective presentation, bid/proposal creation, and value negotiation
· Good technical understanding of the Hybrid-Cloud, Colocation, and Connectivity technologies landscape
· Effective execution of professional sales process including, understanding and monetising customer needs, continued qualification, buying process alignment, risk mitigation, negotiation and success criteria creation
· Demonstrate exceptional customer influence, focus and professionalism
· Able to give examples of working to values in line with Pulsant Values – as well as Integrity, Energy, Passion, Coachability and a Growth-mindset
In addition to a great salary and the opportunity to work in a fantastic team focused work environment, we offer:
- Market leading training
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pulsant Rewards
- Free breakfast & snacks
Apply today in confidence for a full Job Description