* IT Systems, Automation, AWS / Cloud role - Edinburgh *
Pulsant is an established and market leading provider of IT cloud, colocation and infrastructure services with c 400 staff around the UK. We are seeking an experienced systems professional to be based in our Edinburgh office.
We are experiencing rapid growth in Cloud services, and this new role gives you the opportunity to gain experience of working with varied customers, projects and technologies. You’ll have the chance to work on AWS, Azure and advanced development of CI/CD tooling and exposure to leading edge IT concepts for example continuous integration and continuous delivery of systems and infrastructure.
This job will require you to:
· Implement Deployment and Operation automation
· Act as a client-facing contact, in both our projects and managed services functions
· Develop tools and processes required to maintain stability and performance of large-scale distributed systems in the cloud
· Produce internal technical documentation and review client technical documentation
· Take responsibility for implementation and management of Cloud solutions – the full lifecycle of build, release, deployment and configuration activities
We are looking for a self-motivated, individual with experience in a relevant technical role. Your skills and experience will include a combination of the following: