* Executive Assistant / PA to CEO - busy, fast paced role - Maidenhead *
Pulsant is a leading UK provider of IT services across several key industry sectors and with c350 staff based in several locations around the UK.
We are seeking a highly professional, supremely organised individual to work closely with our CEO and some of our other Executive Leadership Team - to help manage diaries, travel and carry out other confidential administrative and organisational tasks.
Your role will be varied, interesting and sometimes challenging - and will include travel and diary management - as well as ensuring the smooth and effective running of business meetings, conferences and company events.
• Be first ‘point of contact’ for and on behalf of the CEO – managing day to day communications on phone, by email and face to face where required
• Ensure that day-to-day diary and email management obligations are met for the directors and meeting arrangement are confirmed with all relevant parties. Clarifying diary particulars with the CEO on a weekly basis
• Coordinate and arrange all meetings as required for the Directors on an internal and external basis, producing draft agendas as and when required.
• General office management – managing the maintenance of the office facilities, meeting rooms and general supplies to ensure the smooth running of the Maidenhead office
• Make travel arrangements, booking flights, trains, accommodation, and ensuring that the directors are aware of their full itineraries.
• Plan and manage monthly Board meetings, producing packs prior to these meetings, taking accurate minutes, and distributing to Board members within a timely manner.
• Organise company conferences and events, sourcing external venues, ensuring that all equipment and catering is provided on time and to the required standards.
• Ensure that all Directors’ expenses and mileage is identified, collated, and submitted to finance within a timely manner
• Produce high quality and professional reports, meeting notes, letters, documents, and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills, background and experience
In addition to your first class organisational and communication skills, you'll have energy and enthusiasm in spades - together with solid experience of working in a similar role.