Pulsant is the leading UK infrastructure managed services business for mid-market clients. Pulsant help organisations navigate their IT journey with robust, secure, reliable and connected Data Centre and Cloud Infrastructure services. Over 360 colleagues provide solutions for over 1500 clients across the UK.
The Sales Support Executive role is varied and fast-paced. Working alongside multiple teams to ensure a smooth running of the administrative operations, the Sales Support Executive is responsible for supporting the Sales function by means of preparing contracts, provisioning of basic orders, communication with clients once they’ve signed their contracts, and providing ongoing administrative support to them, and our suppliers. The Sales Administrator / Sales Support Executive will work closely with the Head of Service Delivery, Sales Management, and wider sales teams to provide ongoing support in our company growth, and in maintaining our existing client base.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage company documentation and assist in the sales administration of contracts, orders and cancellation forms for various suppliers, as well as basic reporting
- Support the Sales team with producing pricing tool quotations for new and renewal orders.
- Support the Sales team with processing and progressing sales orders and liaise with delivery teams to ensure successful client installations.
- Allocate leads to the Sales Team from our inbound lead system using the companies used CRM system
- Communicate with clients on the telephone and in writing through the customer portal on a regular basis to continue building relationships
- Assist in the on-going management of customer accounts, resolve enquiries and issues, and manage smaller sales projects from pre-sale to delivery
- Provision new, upgrade, and cancellation orders through the customer portal in tandem with the Provisioning, Infrastructure, and Support teams
- Manage workloads to ensure sales process and sales delivery meets agreed standards.
Skills and Experience
We are ideally looking for an individual with first class administrative skills, ideally gained in a sales support enviornment.
- Experience working with Microsoft packages, for example Word, Excel & Power Point
- Ability to monitor and manage multiple activities in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Professional, especially when working with customers
- Excellent communication skills face to face and via telephone and emails
- An enthusiastic, driven, committed and flexible approach to work
For insight into the team culture, community and collaboration at #lifeatpulsant – please check out our team posts on social channels. @lifeatpulsant
In addition to a great salary and the opportunity to work in a fantastic team focused work environment, we offer:
- Market leading training
- Hybrid working
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pulsant Rewards
- Free breakfast & snacks